Environmental wellness is so important. Here are a few easy things you can do today or in the upcoming weeks to enhance your environmental well-being!
- Bike or walk the next time you go out for errands
- Plant a garden and if you don’t have much space, consider a windowsill garden
- Buy from local farmers
- Support a local business the next time you need to purchase a gift
- Bring reusable grocery bags to the store
- Switch to compact florescent lightbulbs
- Unplug cell phone chargers or computer chargers when not in use
- Use cold water whenever possible when doing laundry
- Get a drying rack and dry jeans and other clothing outside the dryer
I think it’s definitely possible for you to accomplish one of these challenges on Earth Day! What do you do to help reduce your carbon footprint?